Wednesday 21 April 2010

My Videos

I'm too useless to be able to get my videos onto the internet but anyway...
I am really pleased with how my main video and my mini videos turned out, now the question is... photography or video... or both?

I've decided to just do photography, as much as I love the video work I have done, in the timeframe I have there is not enough time to get a refined and improved video with what I would want to achieve. I also have a lot more ideas for photographs I want to do that I can achieve more sucessfully and improve my skills in photoshop and lighting. I can achieve much more of an uncomfortable atmosphere in my photographs.

I also have the idea to create another piece of sound similar to my videos that I can have playing while people view my work which i would maybe want on a slideshow in a dark room but thats just an idea for now, I need to research the presentation of my work also.

No comments:

Post a Comment