Monday 18 January 2010

POST 17

...So inspired and excited from looking at Francesca Woodman's work, as I said before I want to explore her ideas using natural lighting and movement, with getting the blur effect by using a long shutter speed.
I want to find a location just as uncomfortable and gritty as the first one, this time I don't want to use string or twine I simply want to keep the outfit I used before and put myself in a tight confined location to show the feeling of being enclosed in your own mind and body.
I have a cupboard in mind that I want to use, from the photos of Francesca Woodman's I am taking my main inspiration for this from the photo of her naked pressed up against the glass inside a cabinet. It has stuck in my mind and I love the body shape she uses.
I want to look for some more inspiration on this and think of how I could achieve the blur in the area I have chosen as there is no natural light around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment