Tuesday 19 January 2010

POST 24

Ideas
I now want to look at other ideas and locations I could do my photos in. I'm keeping my main idea of selfportraits showing how depression makes me feel on a day to day basis. This time instead of looking at gritty locations I want to explore where I think about things the most, in bed or in the bath. I want to carry on using my idea of plain outfit and keeping my face out of the photos so its purely the body shapes that make you realise how I feel. I love the sound when im in the bath and I put my head under and it goes echoey and calm, it makes me feel better and relaxes me. Its a place where I think about everything going on in my head and in my life. So with this I want to use my location as my bath.
I have been looking back at Francesca Woodman's images as she is my main inspiration for this as her body shapes and ideas are much what I want to be exploring. I love her style of unfocused bodies but crisp backgrounds. My photographs will be transfered into black and white but i will take them in RAW colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment