Wednesday 20 January 2010

POST 31

Shoot 3 - Echo
For shoot 3 I set up my camera on my tripod over my bath at home, above to get the idea of the small space I was in. I set up a remote and simply got my assistant to click the trigger every 5 seconds, I am really pleased with the variety I got and how the water movement came out in the end. I experiemented with just moving my head to make my face unidentifiable and I explored the idea of blowing bubbles to cover my face too, both ideas worked really well. I prefer the photos where my whole body is in it scrunched and curled up rather than the more still ones lying on my stomach. I pretty much drowned myself doing this shoot and my body definatly wasn't happy at the end of it from the amount of water than went down my nose and throat! It was definatly worth it! I also experimented with the idea of trying to get out of my own skin and pulling my clothes about to show the pain i have inside.
I again am going to simply change them into black and white but this time to highlight the water movement and texture I am going to use the smart sharpen filter on photoshop.






No comments:

Post a Comment