Monday 18 January 2010

POST 19


David Moyle
Again while I was browsing through JPG online magazine I came across this guy called David Moyle, this photograph stuck with me so I decided to research further into his work, he does the usual fashion, portraiture, landscape but then I found the collection of images this one above is from called Macabre, there are only a couple of images but I love them especially this other one.



If i had more time in this project I would do another series of photographs within this theme but using white plain strap top and white tights and knickers and do more dirty, messy shoots that show the texture and mess more on the pure white clothing.

In these photos the identity of the girl still remains anonymous because of the angles or the way he has edited them by taking features out and blurring the face to get an interesting masked effect. I love how dark these photos are.



No comments:

Post a Comment