Tuesday 19 January 2010

POST 25

Kathleen Wilke
http://www.photographystudiok.com/

Searching for photographers who use water I came across Kathleen Wilke an underwater fashion photographer her work is amazing, although I will not be taking my photos from underwater i wanted to get a sense of how movement and still can create different effects. I love these two photos below that she created in her series called Lady of the Lake. The ideas of floating and creating bubbles with the mouth, although in my bath I won't be able to float and it won't look as good anyway because you would only get the true effect of it taking the photographs underwater.
The idea of breathing out underwater though gives me ideas of how I could cover my face just by breathing out and distorting or covering it with bubbles. I want to create movement in my photographs in the bath simply by moving as the photo is taken and letting the movement of the water be captured by the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment